Wild Mint Essential Oil (10ml)
Lemongrass House Wild Mint Essential Oil (10ml)
- Also known as Cornmint oil
- Originally from India
- Has a very high level of menthol.
- Fresh and strong aroma
- Mildly bittersweet
- Considered to have a positive effect on the nervous system, as it can act as a sedative and regulator.
- Treats rheumatic pain, neuralgia, toothache, indigestion, laryngitis, and bronchitis.
- Used for treatment of tumors, earache and certain types of skin conditions like scabies and ringworms.
- Effective for the treatment strains, sprains and bruises, ringworm, scabies and muscular pain.
- Oil is applied extensively in the cosmetics and body care industry to make everything from soaps, toothpaste and detergents, to industrial perfumes.
- Blends well with Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Marjoram, Spearmint and Rosemary.
- Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties it can be used to treat swollen gums, mouth ulcers and to alleviate toothaches.
- Non toxic oil but may cause skin irritation in some people.
- Should be avoided during pregnancy. Large amounts of Menthol are found in this oil.
- Some people should take extra caution when using essential oils that contain menthol
About Lemongrass House – Premium Handmade Spa Products
Lemongrass House makes fresh, handmade spa products. All products are sulphate, dye, paraben and perfume free, with ranges for Bath and Body (skincare).